Looking for a position at Trinity? We'd love to get to know you! Search below for opportunities to invest in the local Body of Christ.
This position handles the daily work of the church, including scheduling for activities, payroll processing, processing invoices, communicating with church members, working with church committees, and other duties. This position will require availability from 8-5 Monday through Friday, and up to three evenings a month for committee meetings.
The ideal candidate will have a mature Christian faith, a Bachelor’s degree, excellent organizational and communication skills, proficiency and comfort with technology including Microsoft Office and database management software, experience in varied administrative management roles, and a demonstrated track record of management and working with other employees in a professional work setting.
This position shall:
- be the primary person to schedule church events on Church Windows
- be responsible for schedule coordination and resolving schedule conflicts
- deal with sales calls, scheduling repair work, coordinating outside groups
- fill out denominational paperwork and reports
- receive church email and respond or forward such messages as needed
- order office supplies for church as needed
- order paper products and other supplies for ministry use (coffee bar, community meal, etc.)
- process background checks and maintain current listing
- process BMV checks and maintain current listing
- process invoices in a timely manner
- prepare and transmit bi-weekly payroll to Mizick Miller
- assist in the annual budget process for office needs and to prepare salary projections for consideration by the SPRC committee
- program electronic thermostats for weekly and ongoing events and activities
- give direction to janitorial staff for work assignments
- print weekly schedule of events for janitorial staff and other staff
- give direction to set-up/tear down staff
- develop monthly schedule for set-up/tear down for upcoming church events
- provide information to couples about weddings in the church and explain church's wedding policy and expectations
- communicate and coordinate with the schedule and staff and those involved for special functions such as weddings, funerals, and baptisms
- work closely with the Trustee Committee to obtain cost and repair quotes, troubleshoot building needs to determine best manner to resolve issue (i.e., assign to Maintenance Technician or inform Trustee Chair for further action)
- be a back-up for the Communications Manager in the event of absence and vacation
- be available for additional duties as requested
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 9, 2022.