Nursery and Preschool programming is offered at all 3 services. Grade K-5 programming is available at 10:00 service.
- 6th-12th grade students
- Worship, small group and snacks, along with a time of fun and games
- Starts at 6:30 pm and ends at 9:00 pm
- Directed by Shane Adams and Anika DeZurik
- Our church van picks up anyone that needs a ride
Serving Trinity Evangelical Preschoolers (STEPS) is dedicated to providing biblically based Christian programs, which support families and children. We currently offer Preschool Classes to children ages three to six years old.
Upward Sports is where kids can come and learn to play the game and learn of God's love for them (and ours too!) Upward is a place to have FUN!
- Each child gets to play; no one sits the bench
- Each child is important and cherished
- Each child is taught good sportsmanship and how to be a team player
Directed by Steve Bare + Steve Sturgeon
This is a Christ-centered community of Moms encouraging each other.
You will meet like-minded women, make new friends + discover helpful hints and strategies to assist with the challenges of motherhood.
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 9:00 am; childcare provided.
- Meetings begin in September and continue through May.
We are now using a new database through Planning Center Online.
We ask ALL church families to complete the online form
in the link below to update family information.
Thank you so much for your help with this!
"Worship the LORD with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name." -Psalms 100:2-4
He Leadeth Me
There Is Power In The Blood
Just As I Am
Victory In Jesus
God So Loved
Honey In The Rock
Goodness Of God
O Come To The Altar
"To Know Christ and Make Him Known"
"To Be and Build Fully Devoted Followers of Jesus Christ."
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”