Are you searching for something to satisfy that empty feeling? You’re starving, not for food, but for something to fill your soul, not your stomach! You need nourishment! WELCOME TO SOUL FOOD ! A 20 day (5 week) Bible study journey through four meals in the Bible and how they reveal the four different soul ‘hungers’ we each have. Soul Food will have you feasting on the certainty of God’s Word. Your everyday life will be nourished as you “chew” on the Truth! Your hunger pains will cease as you feed your heart as you sit at His table. You will delight in the Soul Food prepared by the Creator of the Universe!
This is a unique and easy study because the daily video lesson is online and there’s no book to purchase. Here’s the plan:
- Watch a daily video online, 8-12 minutes each
- Feast on the Sunday Morning sermons
- Use the sermon notes for your personal devotional time and get with a group of friends for discussion and fellowship
- Take part in the online discussion on the Soul Food website.
Easy? Right? And here’s the best part: invite someone that’s searching for Soul Food too and let Jesus satisfy the deepest desires of your heart, together!!
Soul Food is on the website: www.truthtotable.com
Instructions to Create an Account and Access the Videos
- Type in https://truthtotable.com(can’t use www) Click on “Become a Member”, on that page scroll all the way down to “Join Free” and click on it.
- This is the page for “The Free Plan”, fill out the information, put in your email address, create a username and a password, (you don’t have to check the newsletter box) then click on “Sign Up”
- You should automatically be signed in, if not, you will need to go back to your email and look for an email from Truth to Table and then follow those instructions. (You can tell if you are signed in by looking at the upper right hand corner of the page, it will show your username).
- To get to the Soul Food study: scroll down to Soul Food and click on the word “Soul Food” not on the picture. This will take you to the beginning of the study: “Day 1: Nourished”, click on it and you should see the video screen, ready to play. You will also be able to click for “Day 2” and so on. If you scroll down on that page, you can see the “Lesson Overview” too.